Sunday, April 19, 2009

HOLYHOLYHOLYMAMA.
i realise i HAVENT EVEN TOUCH/REVISE ANY SINGLE SCH WORK SINCE THE START OF THIS YEAR. OHMYMY.
HOW? IT'S COMING ALR. 3MONTHS TIME. OHNO.
and my hmwk. walao, i keep PROCRASTINATING leh. ohno. how? GAH.
ok, i'll keeep short what happened this few days.
  • Incident in class, kanna shock. Get well soooon. Will miss you. I mean seriously.
  • Went to botanical garden yesterday. Walk/run/crawl the whole place. Like seriously. Like we ran the whole botanical garden. Like, we rush from one end to another, then rush to the beginning alr. I forget how many times we ran alr. But we ran for 3HOURS.
  • Then i rushed to Toapayoh(?) for interact training. Very tired ok.
That's all i remembered.

K, so about my studying part.
  • No more going out after sch except on this mon(i think)
  • um, try to do all my homework. ( yahh.. right)
  • paying attention in classs.
  • No more sms-ing ppl (unless need to)
  • Study.
  • No more Teevee. (Argh)
  • No more comp, unless need. (okayyyy.. for blogging (:(:)
  • uh , Study hard.
Ok , The GPA i want is uhm 3.2. But my realistic gpa goal is 2.8. -.- LOL. wish me luck la. Please. HAHA.
if i get 3 i can become very happy, happy dao bang wall.

If i get 3 i will get my luxury pink vaio, then i will happy dao bang wall.

if i get 3 my PINK PIXON will be very happy cos got PINK vaio to accompany her.

Then if i get 3 my PINK ROOM will become very happy cos got both my PINK PIXON and PINK VAIO to accompany.

If i get 3 my brother will become very happy cos i can give him my white cam.

If i get 3 i will become very happy cos i will have a PINK CAM, cos i give my white one to my bro.

THEN GIMME ONE 3 LA. THEN EVERY BODY HAPPY WHAT~!

endrach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home