Tuesday, April 14, 2009

13,13,13 unlucky? I think it's good enough for me. :D

This few days quite hectic la. No, not really, but yes. Quite.
IU Day , blahblah. very tired one ok. ohno, i havent sms them. ohshittttt. shitttt. shit
godgod. i very tired lehhh! So sad hor ? D: Every night i come home then i sleep. No time for comp, homework and teevee. eeyer, omg. i hate this la. But, it'll be over soon (: hahaha. i so optimistic. YAYS.
haha
&i want to say something .

OMGOMG, I LOVE COOKIES (: YAYS . I'm so childish. Ok, whatever, whoever want disiao me, please siam far far away leh. I not interested in you la.

And i want say I LOVE SHARON CHEONG VERY MUCH OK. HHAA.
*pss. cuckoo ah, i expect you to post like that to me hor. You better HOR. haha. joking la. hahha
Ohya, i also love WEINI. OMGOMG. SHE SUPER CUTE LA -.- like srsly ok. Like even cuter than me. Duh . hahahhaa (that was meant to be an insult) ok . HHAHA. Just kiddding.
hahhaha. And tmr IU Day lehhhhhhhh! How, my fault la. Shit, i never guide them properly. sheeeesh , HOW? Later tmr i make them diu lian ( vice versa ) hahaha. HOW LEH ?

ok, never mindddddd ! i love all of you'll ! (: -fly kiss- WALAO, WHY ALL REJECT ONE. -.- fine, im getting high. LOL.i don't know whyyyy ? you know you know ? you know MAH? shutup la. I WANT MAKE YING JEALOUS, BUT I DONT KNOW HOW. LATERI GO BUY THE RED ADIDAS SHOES THEN SHE JEALOUS ALR. OHWELL, I SHALL BUY COS SCH DONT ALLOW PINK LEH D: MR TAN LA .-.- GAH . YING YING~ YING YING~ MILKMILK~

pssssssssssssssssssst , anyone wants BRAAAATA? (: smiles. it's in blue somemore . Wait, BRIGHT BLUE SOME MORE (: YAYS. hahahhaaha, *see the link between the COLOUR.

-im not looking forward to tmr-
13words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home