Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Hello , ME THE YANNING IS BACK .
hahahah. im so kewlxzxz. k so, I FINALLY RUN FINISH MY 2.4KM -clapped hands and laugh like a mad woman- Omg la. I'm so happy. AND I GOT A B omg. I feel so sadist, so i should say this out. YIHAO AND ASHLEY BOTH RAN FASTER THAN ME BUT! THEY GOT D. Oyeahh . hahah. LOL. omg. i srsly cant believe it la. This year i never run one full 2.4km leh. the most i run is 3 round, cont. Haha. i cant believe. goshgoshgod! yays . nvm. haha (:

and i told qiuyan i'm gonna join hilary challenge. yes, i'm officially crazy. we need run 12 rounds.
- i die gei ni kan ah- ha ha ha. LOL. omgosh. then they say got swimming, cycling, go ubin also. gahs. LOL. maybe i not going also. COS, yiyao th kind woman, wants to go. and priority will be given to sec3s.HAHA. (:
tmr is yihao's bday. HAPPY BDAY IN ADVANCE. YOU'RE 14! BLAHBLAHBLAH. HAHAHA (:
thanks for being my ASSISTANT treasuerer. you helped, me to toulan . LOL.just kidding .HAHAHHAHHAHAHA. okay la . byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home