Saturday, April 04, 2009

Why can't you just know ?

I've got this feeling that I'm going to be sick. cos I'm feeling super giddy and i got this Chinese Medicine which is very bitter for me to drink. I think I'm going to get fever sooner or later.
I don't want to fall sick! Tmr yangmehmeh going to propose!! (!!) i wantt go see!
rahh. but i have tuition until 3.15 and the kbox starts at 2. Omg.
Damn, i want go! i dont want be late leh. how? i leaving house at 7 tmr. so early right. D: then see whether got time or not. very sad leh. zomg.
okay, changed. there's a class at 11.15 . OMGOMGOMG! im so happy. yays. i dont feeel sick now !! ok, i do. Haha. cos i have to drink that medicine . FAINTS.
kk, bye.. im going to msn to talk alr. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home