Friday, April 10, 2009

I gotta know what made me unbeautiful.

Hello people (: I'm happy today (: i'll tell you why in a minute.
Tuition at Jelapang wasn't fun. No, it wasn't. Didn't get a lashing though, i don't know why too. I was late for 30mins. Hahah. Maybe cause it's Good Friday today.
After that, took LRT with Nicole L. to cck. ha haha. Ate Pie Kia there. Nice. Made Ying wait for 15 mins plus.
HA HA. Half was on purpose and half was not. heh. Took MRT to Woodlands. Went to check for the cinema timing, i think it was not suitable. LOL. i forget alr. I'm old alr. :x . called Val K. HAHA. (: She a sotong, haha. anw, went back to cck. Watched Confession Of A Shopaholic. Super many people. And the show is nice. Like Very, Extremely. OMG . haha. Damn nice la. If you haven't catch it, WATCH IT NOW. LIKE NOW. YES NOW.
Then we bought handphone socks! (: ying bought red and white, nic orange yellow, me HOTPINK orange .(:
HHAA, then went home. I saw stars , like so many (: and i'm very happy . (:






A canopy of stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home