Thursday, April 16, 2009

HiHiHI (:
So, i didn't get my cookie, BUT I GOT PIXON. WALA. In pink somemore siah. So chio can. (:(: hahha. hahaha. saw red. Didnt buy, Cos i like PINK more than RED. I think there's two person cursing me now la. HAHA.

Didn't go for school todayy leh D: Down w/ fever + soresore throat. Painful. Ouch. haha. very sick lo. Dont want go sch tmr leh. Cause got CCA. but whatever la. hahha. today wokeup at 10 plus. then take my bro to sch. then went to my aunt house. wait for adeline to get out of sch. then went to fetch gx from sch. waited for him like 1hr?! wth right. hahha. then went to jp. ate ichiban. then went to buy phone. at first want buy cookie one. but mum dont like leh. and i see the real phone design not really very nice. HHAA. so bought pixon .AHHA. LOL. hahha. i so happy. first time mum so nice la. it's lole 688 ? hahhaa (:(:(: i so happy now. ok . i need go tuition alr.
PSSST. gonna show off my pixon to nicole later on (: :D

and for you to be jealous .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home