Thursday, May 07, 2009

I'll Do Whatever It Takes,

Heylo [:
My @& " changed back alr. Yay :D bhahah. i want change my blogskin leh, cannot find nice one. haha. and oh, science paper today was total crap, and so i crapped my way through [: tmr's history then next tuesday's math. =O ohno. math. Bloody hell. last year my math is all A1 one lor please. -.- now fail leh.. what's the problem la. -.-

I neeed a source of motivation. -.- to studyyyyyy for hist and math. hahaha. and oh, yesterday i fell asleeep when i studied. huh? smart me i knowww. [: i dontknow why i do that lo. -.- I SWEAR I TOLD MYSELF TO NO SLEEP. but i .. LOL. hahaha. maybe is to make up for all the sleeping hours i missed/ skipped las year. haha, okay, weird logic. im lame, *starts limping* hahah. -.-

went to anchor w/ they'll after exams. haha, ate subway at subway w/ val. But the others da bao to koufu eat. hahaa. then like tht lo... i went home first. haha, i dont like to slack, hahhaha. IN YA FACE. i dont like to slack. hahaha. :D fell asleep on the bus. ( .. ) missed my stop, so i decided to went on. then alighted to take 172. haha, smart me . [: Okay, so now i'm addicted to twilight saga fan-fic. hahaha. so nice la! Charlie was changed. and it was said that he look stunning. haha, *envy* i wanna be changed too!haha. (:

tmr going to kbox (?) haha, to celebrate the ending, ( okay,actually not cos still got math) but, big deal! Math only what ( ya right.. i failed math) Nevemind got sat, sun mon to study! haha (: After KBox going watch CO concert w/ Ying :D Cousin performing short concerto. Support! :D But, CO abit sian :D That's why i pull ying along :D A! she's MINE for the night (: hahahhaha. you can have her for the rest of the day i dont care. But she's mine tmr night. Muhaahhaa. :D bahahha.

Oh , and this's for Jermine :D
Girlf!! Your tagboard kuai yi dia up up~ leh! i want tag leh! hahaha :D I miss you like super much, super much cann. Argh. Jiayou for everything and this MYE. score well well :D then everyone will be happy, :D hahhahahaa, JiayouJiayou~!~~~!

haha :D Now i shall reply tags. I realise my tagboard .. .(cmi) i didnt reply. Cos nth much to reply . hahaa, now nth to do then reply. Long post huh :D

Jermine : Reply on tagboard :D:D
GuiSing : Will link you when i have time to. Sorry.
Lydia : Hehheh, you never put link how i know what's your link. :D
Vc : Hahaha, it's all right. :D You managed to in the end ! :D
Christalle : I'm super sorry, will link when im free. Most prolly after mye. Sorry.
Gail : Hahah, you too k :D K, kbox trip! :D
Vc : Go and buy then :D:D
ValY : Haha, hey :D Relink you after MYE :D
Grace : Hey :D hahaaa, yeapsss. :D LOL, i reply abit late, but better late than never! haha :D i didnt know you read my blog, wow. :D
ValK : hahaha, YEPS. HAHAA. lmaos, totally. Sure anootttt? When i seee you ? haha, and i realise your name looks like vodka. hahaha LOL. ValK. hhahaa. Kay, im random . -.-
Sharon : :D hahaha, i luv you~ see la, everyday sms that person until sms bao cannot sms me ):
Ying : My pleasure in making you jealous ~ :D
Suhui : I miss you alot too~
Yf : Hello :D hahahaha.
Shimin : Hey, who are you ?
Toadie : HAH, blah you la. Since when im in Chinese RClass?! It's you only lor please ~
Joelle : Hellos :D
Kay , im stopping alr. -.- hahaa . WOW . -.- i just finished. ahaha :D Off to mug now, okay, maybe not :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home