Tuesday, June 02, 2009

That's my cousin (: She was trying to cover her whole face but i totally don't know why she covered her mouth LOL.

Okay, sooo hmmmm , IM BLOGGGGING! YEAHH IM BLOGGING. YUP YANNING THE ALMIGHTY IS BLOGGING. *wow*
I was being lame. ^^ Alright. I feeel like typing a real long post. But i have nothing to post about ):

My room's freeezing now. Like brrrrrr, so cold. But hey, cannot blame me one right! Today's weather like so damn hot can. -.- -melt- Oh, speaking about melting, BOYS OVER FLOWER TOTALLY MADE ME MELT CAN. Now i finally understand why people keeep asking me to watch lo! JIHOO is sinply, hot. Beyond that. HAHA.Joon Pyo also quite cute lehh :) But not his curly hair. Haha, he's cute after he realise he like Jan Di :D

The craze finally come to me (: AHHH damn nice. Go watch it if you haven't omgomg. So, yesterday stayed at my aunty house. (: Got wireless thus was able to use comp (: Happy. Woke up at 2pm =O haha, and then mum come fetch me and reach home at around 3.25pm. TV called me and said there's was tuition, i was shocked okay. Went for tuition and Chantel came for tuition too (:(: Hahha. I seriously got nothing to post about.LOL. i need money ): Jobs anyone? Why cannot employ under 16 ? ): Sad okay. Discrimination ah? LOL. Tmr going out with Jermine yay. Hope mum will give me more money. My 200$ lehh ? ):

Okay, im gonna continue watching BOF (:(: Byeee! (:
P/s. I love jihoo, alot (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home