Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hellloooxzxz! I'm extremly please wth myself. ;D
&It's my results ! I didn't fail any. &Instead i got 3As. ;D;D * Getting C5s for my LangA.& Science is totally erased from my mind*
HAHA. A1s for Chinese and Math, A2 for History. ;D But it's only the paper D: I'm afraid my Ca1 would ull down my score. Arghhh, i don't want!

And i'm afraid for my Geography now. Aw. If i get A for Geog it'll help me to pull up my C5s. (!) Yay! :D

&To all the RVians esp. 2Kians out there! Don't get too upset by your results k. There's CAs to pull your overall up ;D & The ultimate is still EOY. So work hard and jyy for CommonTest ! Haha, i'm so encouraging. ;D

LOL. Dl-ing 17 Again now ;D WHO WANNA WATCH WITH ME ON MY PHONE? I dont think anyone wants. LOL. ;D I shall watch it myself thenn! LOL. ;D Happpppaye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home