Wednesday, May 13, 2009

There's No Yesterday,


They so cute right :D

I don't mind having exams everyday, LOL.

Hahaah, i really missss the early dissmissal. :D Plus Guides starting this Friday. Aw ): I dont want !

Lessons today are very extremely boring and slack, to the max. (LOL) I slept thru most of the lessons. Haha, boring.
Note to self : Must buy presents.
HAHA, that was random alright. Anw, Ying's pig got confiscated by egg today. Grah, i'm totally disgusted by her.( Seriously) Walao, what's the problem, only throw the pencil case what. AND IT'S SOFT. It will not hurt anyone LA .Fuck.
Tmr morning gonna get it back from her. -'- . Dont talk about it alr la, lol. Makes me angry.

Went Lot1 with Sylvia after school. Ate Long John. :D Slept on 172. LOL. I dropped my phone leh D: ( Okay la, i dropped alot of times alr. LOL) but i woke me up:D haha, didn't miss my stop :D HAHA. Went home and bath and watch Zhong Ji San Guo. :B Dang funny ! :D




Bye .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home