Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hello i know i very long never post alr. Lazyy mahh ;D

So i just summarise what happen luh, actually also nothing much to say. :D I want play audi with Sharon Cheong leh. D: She never reply me D: Okay, so MAY29 my bday hor! Actually you give dont give present i don't really care ( i know you'll damn happy to hear this) LOL. I only want my pink Vaio. (: Mum say that if my GPA get 3 above MOST prolly will buy me. From my experience, she wouldn't one lor. Hahah, but wait for miracle ;D LOL. Oky, Sha went offline. SHARON CHEONG AH. Cuckoo Cheong. Hahha.

I'm damn sian. Very loooking forward to Interact Orientation ;D Hahaa, got bbq ( dn't need pay one) HAHA, but sure not so god one lor. -.- HAHA. &ZhongJiSanGuo very nice to watch ;D SiWei Hong Zheng is CUTE one lor~ ;D Xiu also hahahha. ;D Must wait till next friday leh. ): That shall be youtube's bday present to me. LOL. lmaos. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ALR LA.
byebyebye ( if you notice, i crappedddd )

Things i want:
Pink Vaio
Credit Card
Go USA. ;D
not alot hor ?? ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home