Saturday, February 28, 2009

Raining day, another .
These few days keep raining, for don't know what reasons . I think the weather's getting very crazy , and oh , i got drenched. So, flu now, and i keep sneezing . So stupid, stupid weather, stupid world . But , i like it . I love the rain , it's cooling, it's dark .
okay, so . Woke up in the morning w/ stomach pain . It's very very painful. I can't even walk . Lucky Hani helped me. (: She brought me to my parents' room and on the television for me, Thanks! I lie on the bed and took panadol, while watching channel55 (: The she helped me cooked maggee and make cereal and gave me one cup of rebina. I didn't finish the maggee and cereal , but finished the rebina alright .
So , lie on bed and watch tv until 1.30pm. Steph sms-ed me, ask me go Jurong Point Library find her. I didn't cause, of tuition. Asked her to come tuition instead. She don't want, she say she don't want pangseh her friends. Haha.
Sms xinyu , then went KFC find vc and xy . Bought Zinger. Saw Peiyao and a few seniors. Said hi.
so blahblahblah ...
until just now . Was raining, i had to walk home myself. Borrowed umbrella from Hazel, the rain was real big. Got drenched, k i know i mentioned it alr. The umbrella was heavy so it went in front and behind me . Plus the big wind didn't help either . It was cold, but i like . LOL. got home. [:
So, bye. I'm going to watch ai jiu zhai zai yi qi/ 爱就宅在一起 .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home