Monday, February 16, 2009

Fly away .

um , today i'll just post a lil bit longer than usual . K, that's what i want, but if only i have that much things to say . Life hasn't been great for me, since this year started . Obviously . I've already lost a total of 2 wallets , and 1 handphone . And that's like, only one and a half month . I've been in a police station, which i've never been to. and I'm a good girl . ha ha, i went to report missing phone only la ! 

K, so, rah . I seriously don't think this year's a good year for me. But, i think I'm still kinda fortunate to have Weini, as my best friend and my table-mate. God knows what would happen to me if I'm still stuck with Jy . And, i realized now both me and Weini quite close to Val, Sharon, Madeline, Ying, Nic, Jieli . I think it's kinda a good thing also ? cos, I'm crazy and they totally suit me , hell lot . But, some unpleasant stuff happen . which is obviously too unpleasant . K, im talking rubbish . K,whatever . 

So, to that girl whom I'm talking about. I'm beginning to get tired of you already. First you said you wanna leave, ok , so me and wn accompany you  . then , you left without a sound ? that was still alright , and then now you want to get out of it again . and you go find jy. i bet, 100bucks that you will return back to them again . cos, i  know her personality don't suit you at all. I've been through with her before, and i seriously buay tahan her can. I don't see why you will be able to tahan her. and rmb, that time during music ? You look so piss when she joined your group. lol, that one is act one or what. First so piss, then ? Now, so good with each other ah  ? Wow.. anw, i've got this strong feeling that you used her, as a sub. like how you used me and wn . Ain't it ?

K, enough about, you. I hope this will get over, really soon . 
so , today Sharon(?), Ying, Val, Jieli, Mel, Yihao, Ashley and me in the class, after school. we were talking . LOL. veryveryvery funny . HA HA HA . then , i told them secret . then we all damn disgusted . But very funny ! Jieli was like keep ARABU , or something. It's damn pervertic i tell you ! Rofl. Ohya, i was rocking the chair then i fell down. Then they very sadist . keep laughing . -.- whatever . And the cookie that we thought would cheng gong, turns out to be shi bai instead! LOL. hahaa, then cos got one whole box, then i saw Vanessa, then i ask her take one. then when she bite, her face turns disgusted. aww. haha . then  i ran away before she can hit me . Smart me . and i was qiao-ing my leg on the table when mr teo suddenly came in and ask me put my legs down . ha ha ha . lucky neh scold. 

Then we pack a few cookies into the plastic bags, we wanted to give to mrtan . HAHA ! then , we take bags walk out of class room . then i stopped. cos i forget to bring sth back . LOL. then the rest of the people went in also .LOL. saw shikai, and i gave him one cookie. haha, then he was like - YUCK- haha, then he keep shooing me la ! walao , so rude. hurh! then we went to the netball and shouted to nik to jiayou before taking 97 to je. had quite alot of fun on the bus as well . (: then train-ed to bkt batok . haha, then ate subway . Charles came , LOL. super ugly . Ughh! gave ying her valentine's present . then me and jieli wanted to say , Hi, Im Portia/Sandy, I hate you . LOL. portia is jieli, and im sandy  ! hahaha . SANDY AND PORTIA GOH! ahaha , then , went to popular find jieli's LZX ! then she bought a Fahrenheit album for her friend. woots .ahah . then walk to the police station . the police quite friendly seh !haha , then tell him  the details like where i lost my phone , blahblahblah. LOL.

then went home and im sitting infront of comp typing it out .LOL. K, that's all . Long post eh  ? Kbye . 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home