Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hectic.

i was being stupid in the photo . -.-

Sorry for not updating for so long, i know .these few days abit hectic uh ? i have to manage blogshop and blahblah. and i failed my langarts essay . lol . and i lost my phone . yah, tht's why i neh reply smses tht was sent . sorry if you sms-ed me and never recieved . Tmr gonna go bkt batok police post to report phone lost . gahs , i need my phone, desperately .and there's so much things i wanna say, and oh, happy (belated) valentine's day. i've got two dates (: with both my tuition teacher .lol . -.- funny, no ? Lol . anw , the blogshop url is www.wardrob-e.blogspot.com. ok , so you can see that im rushing in my blogging now .yah , cos, i havent find the info on my drug essay , and havent do math hmwk, which i dont intend to do . and i have to call weini for help, chinese test tmr . ah, im dead meat . -serves you right , tanyanning - im dead . dead. d-e-a-d . ahh . and i havent bath yetttt ! ah damn . and i just reached home from nicole's place .we were baking cookies. but , not very nice. LOL. cos, that noob steph dont wanna tell me where she buy her flour. yah , ohno . why am i blogging ? ahh , walao . i need help . alot of help . HELP PLEASE . gahh , i love/hate my self.

ok , my blog's in a total mess can ? how ? help , help ? ok , im confusing myself/ and you , k whatever . so how ? i think im gonna call weini now. she better pick up her phone .ahh! /

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home