Friday, February 20, 2009

operation number 1,2,3 .

OH GREAT, I MAYBE GOING FOR ANOTHER OPERATION SOON . IM SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ! NOT. -.- THE LAST TWO OPERATIONS STILL CAN SEND SHIVER DOWN MY BACKBONE CAN . walao . although it's not very painful. but it's still pain when they give you injection . and im so totally afraid of needles now . lol . omgosh , the docs says that i got a waterbag like thing under my skin. like , contains water ? and i need go for xray ? lol, after that then will confirm . if really bo bian , then need to cut open the skin , let the thing come out and stitch it back . grossss. yucks. .

and what's more disappointing is that mdm ong didnt believe me . although , i know i hate guides alot. but not to that extent, i didnt asked about that cca transfer thing anymore. cos, i know that if im able to transfer out, the rest of the guides will have to do my stuff ,and jiaxin will miss me alot. RIGHT ?? aye, she called my house and my mother. damn la , i also not those active pon de ren  . only got one time, i didnt go for thinking day cos, there's alot of tuition on that day , and it's ex. so , mother ask me dont go . and i got explain clearly on that piece of paper lo! and , the rest is sick . yah.. so disappointing .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home