Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hello people, can anyone tell me what to do ?
I feel like blogging and not blogging at the same time. Help, i need help. Ohno, i'll be dead, cos i blogged today is to scold some bastard one lo.
Okay, firstly, you said you WOULDN'T MIND if we blogged about you. You say one ah, don't come hacking me. LOL. But, even if you want. I also don't care. Cos i'm speaking the truth lo! So i'm gonna complain yeahh.

K, so you said you know it's not fair for us, 2k girls to pin up our hair like all up. So, we trusted you when you said that you are going around hunting girls down for their hair. But, did you do it? NO. NO, YOU DIDN'T. Guess how i know? I ain't telling you. HAH. So, next Mrs Look saw me with my fringe pin up and sides down, but she didn't say anything and let me off. So why are you asking us to pin everything up eh? lmao, totally no sense. The handbook only wrote that our fringe can't touch our eyebrows, and it didnt? so, why are you complaining about sides? and it's freaking unfair please. And you, is such a plastic teacher that we formed a APT. HAHAHA, Anti-Plastic Tr.

Wow, i'm so pro, Yahright.

K, so. Another case. Ms Serene Teo. Hi Ms Teo, i don't doubt your teachings but i doubt your character+ personality. Helloo? Why are you so bias against Jieli? She has a book, can you not see? Well, i know that the book's not hers. I doubt you know it, cause you were so sure that she do not have the book that you threaten to throw her outta the classroom. HA HA HA, what a joke. So, can you list down the ways that she had affected the class? uhh, can't think of any, RIGHT? She did not affect the class, not like she will go round the class shouting, " HEY, i have a book!" . Not this lame right? lmaos. And everytime, this kinda thing sure bound to happen alr. Out of all the lessons that you taught or rather letting us copy, how many have you actually explained it verbally? And i know you're gonna say it's our fault but, hey have you ever reflect on yourself for being so bad-tempered? yes,no?
I don't wanna cont. further on. I think this is enough alr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home