Tuesday, November 18, 2008

blog dead

怎麼了 你累了 說好的 幸福呢
我懂了 不說了 愛淡了 夢遠了.
my blog is damn dead.
-o-
dead,dead,dead.
and i got fever.
Because of...
megamcspicy.
thanks alot eh.
-o-
recovering le.
can go class chalet.
OHMYGOD.
it's tmr.
TMR.
yayyy!
1K!
hapayyee.
anyway,
you'll know how to go there not.
let yanning the pro bring you'll there lah. (:
actually, i also dont know how to go.
-o-
jiahui want me bring, then anything lo.
lmaos.
(:
i think my smiley face is cute (:
HAHAHA.
and im bored at home.
AND, SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO RIDE BIKE PLEASE.
-o-
i cant cycle.
HAHA.
and oh, remind me to bring the bbq ticket.
ok.
-o-
i might forget.
and there'll be no bbq.
x)
rofls.
then i'll waste my 20bucks,
-o-.
i changing my blogskin also.
nevermind,
i'll be closing down this blog.
-o-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home